The campaign to reopen The Park Theatre has secured over $4,500,000 through the generous support of individuals, foundations and charitable funds, businesses, community and artistic organizations and local, state and federal agencies.
The campaign, at every level, is an opportunity to be a part of this historic endeavor and leave a legacy to the arts and the communities we support:
These are designed to provide opportunities for donors to leave a legacy within the Theatre itself, if they so choose, with the naming of spaces and features within the building:
- The historic William David Eppes Auditorium (already named read article)
- The Art Deco Lobby ($150,000)
- Upper Auditorium ($100,000)
- The Stage, the Marquee, each of the four 1941 Carl Eric Nelson Murals, and the Theatre Alleyway
- The Vestibule, Foyer, Orchestra Pit, Box Office, and two Art Deco Moon Doors ($25,000 each)
- The Art Deco Wall Sconces, Green Room, Dressing Rooms and Dance Floor ($20,000 each)
- The “Walk of Fame” covers the main floor of the lobby and historic William David Eppes Auditorium and is created by individually designed stars, each one of which is a memorial for donors ($10,000 each)
This opportunity is for Founding Donors to be recognized at Platinum ($7,500), Gold ($5,000), Silver ($2,500) and Bronze ($1,000) levels and for those who wish to participate as members of Reel Friends Society ($750).
As reopening nears, there will be other opportunities:
- Purchasing Theatre seats (take a seat), each with a plaque naming its donor ($1,000 each)
- Sponsoring panels in the Fifth Mountain Mural ($100) (sponsor a panel).
If you would like information about these and other Recognition Opportunities please contact Steve Jackson.
Cash Donations of any amount, now.
You can make your tax deductible donation now directly to The Park Theatre through our secure account with OvationTix.
The Park Theatre is a recognized, charitable 501 (c) 3 corporation. Financial support comes primarily from donors and supporters. Your contribution is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. No goods or services were exchanged for this donation.
The Trustees of The Park Theatre Thank YOU!